Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Black Currant Extract||Another Name:||Black Currant Berry Extract|
|Specification:||Anthocyanidins 10%; 20%; 25%||Plant Origin:||Ribes Nigrum|
|Botanical Name:||Ribes Nigrum L.||Used Part:||Fruit|
natural plant extracts,
green plant extract
Black currant extract,Black currant berry extract,Anthocyanin,Anthocyanidins,plant extract,Concentrated plant extract
Black Currant berry powder
Black Currant Extract
Plant Origin: Ribes nigrum
Anthocyanin / Anthocyanidins 10%, 20%, 25%
High quality, competitive price
Product Name: Black Currant Extract Powder
Botanical Name: Ribes nigrum L.
Used Part: Fruit
1. Anthocyanidins 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25% UV
2. Anthocyanins 5%, 10%, 20%, 25% HPLC
3. Extract Ratio: 4:1, 10:1
Black currant (Ribes nigrum) is a species of Ribes berry native to central and northern Europe and northern Asia. Blackcurrant fruits are a good source of minerals and vitamins, especially vitamin C. They have diuretic and diaphoretic actions, help to increase bodily resistance to infections. Anthocyanidins have putative antioxidant and radical-scavenging effects which may protect cells from oxidative damage and reduce risk of cardiovascular diseases and cancer.
1. Anti-oxidation, anti-aging, strengthen the body immunity;
2. Lower serum cholesterol, soften the blood vessel and prevent arteriosclerosis;
3. Maintain eye health, promote the blood microcirculation of eye and alleviate eyestrain.