Payment & Shipping Terms:
|English Name:||Capsicum Extract||Latin Name:||Capsicum Annuum Linn|
|Used Part:||Fruit||Specification:||Capsaicin 1%-95%|
|Test Method:||HPLC||Appearance:||White Fine Powder|
chemical reference substance,
chemistry reference materials
Capsicum extract,Capsicum annuum fruit extract, capsaicinn,standard plant extract
Capsicum Annuum extract Standard reference materialsCapsaicin 1%-95%
|Product Name||Capsicum Extract||Product Name||Health Benefit capsicum annuum fruit extract /capsicum capsules|
|Botanical used part||Fruit||Latin name||Capsicum annuum Linn|
|Specification||Capsaicin 1%-95%||Test method||HPLC|
|Molecular Formula||C17H27NO3||Molecular Weight||293.4|
|CAS No||2444-46-4||Appearance||White Fine Powder|
1. It is used as Pharmaceutical Raw Materials anti inflammatory, fine chemicals and also used as
medicine for external application.
2. Capsaicin has a good effect to relieve pain and diminish inflammation.
3. Its potentialities lie in the effect of losing weight by burning fat.
(1) Broad-spectrum antimicrobial activity: it has a good effect on the infectious and malignant micro-organisms. Olive leaf extract provides a battle with the microbes safe and effective treatment. The study also proved that the extract of the human body only attack pathogens and symbiotic intestinal bacteria harmless, which is its another advantage beyond the man-made antibiotic.
(2) Strengthen the immune system: Some physicians have successfully used olive leaf extract medically unexplained illnesses, such as chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia treatment of patients. This may be the result of direct stimulation of the immune system.
(3) Cardiovascular disease: olive leaf extract can reduce arterial discomfort caused by inadequate flow, reduce high blood pressure and inhibition of oxidation of cholesterol.