Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Marigold Extract||Grade:||Feed And Food And Pharm|
poultry feed ingredients,
feed raw materials
Marigold extract lutein ester 5% /Phytogenic Feed Additives / lutein powder / lutein crystal Marigold Flower extract
Product name: Marigold Extract Lutein Ester
Latin Name: Tagetes erecta L.
Part Used: Marigold Flower
Appearance: Orange-red Fine Powder
Active Ingredient: Lutein Ester
Specification: Lutein Ester 10%,20%,60%
CAS No.: 547-17-1
Molecular formula: C72H116O4
Molecular Weight: 1045.71
Place of Origin: China
Storage: Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
Validity: Two years if properly stored.
Shelf Life: Two years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.
1. Protect eyesight
1) Lutein is one of basis in lens and retina of the eye, can prevent Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD), and improve eyesight.
2) Prevent blindness resulted from AMD. In 1996, USA suggested that aged people of 60-65 should reinforce Lutein 6 mg per day.
3) Protect cells against the damaging effects of free radicals and/or as a filter in light sensitive tissues such as the eye macula, lens and retina that protect eyes against UV radiation from light and computer.
2. Alleviate Age Pigment Degeneration in human body and anti-lipid peroxidation by antioxidation.
3. Adjust blood-fat, prevent low density lipoprotein against antioxidation, and thereby alleviate cardiopathy.