Payment & Shipping Terms:
|English Name:||Mango Powder||Latin Name:||Mangiferaindia Linn|
|Used Part:||Fruit||Active Ingredient:||Mangiferin|
organic fruit powder,
natural fruit extract powder
Dried mango extract powder,manigera indica linne extract,Dehydrated fruit powder, mangiferin
Our Extract Specifications:
|Product Name/Code||Specification||Test Method|
|mango extract||5%-95% mangiferin||HPLC/UV|
|4:1 10:1 20:1||TLC|
TDS of Extract
|Product & Batch Information|
|Product Name:||mango Extract||Country of Origin:||China|
|Other Name:||Mangifera indica Linn||Type of extraction:||(70:30 E:W)water/Alcohol extraction|
|Plant Part:||Stem/Seed/Leaf/Fruit (Fresh, 100% Natural)||Appearance||Fine powder|
|Irradiation||Non Iradiated PPSL<700||Assay||10:1/5%-95%|
|GMO Status||Non GMO||Certified||Kosher,Halal,Haccp,ISO|
Main Function of Extract:
1. Promote weight lose by suppressing appetite.
2. Has absolutely no side-effect and it’s medically proven.
3. Builds stamina, lowers cholesterol, blood sugar level, burns fat rapidly & consistently.
4. Needs no added sacrifice i.e diet control or hectic work out schedules.
5. Re-energizes a person and makes him/her much more active and agile than before.
6. Can also be used as a diet supplement for meeting one’s nutritional requirements.
The energy value per 100 g (3.5 oz) serving of the common mango is 250 kJ (60 kcal),
and that of the apple mango is slightly higher (330 kJ (79 kcal) per 100 g).
Fresh mango contains a variety of nutrients (right table), but only vitamin C and
folate are in significant amounts of the Daily Value as 44% and 11%, respectively.