Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Grade:||Food And Medical Grade||Test:||HPLC|
|Name:||Gymnema Sylvestre Extract||Active:||Gymnemic Acid|
weight loss materials,
weight loss powder
Natural Organic Herbal.Gymnema sylvestre extract 25% gymnemic acids Weight Losing Raw Materials
Gymnema sylvestre extract 25% gymnemic acids
Botanical Name: Gymnema Sylvestre Extract
Part Used: Leaf
Specification: 25%,75% Gymnemic Acids
CAS No: 4547-24-4
Appearance: Brown Powder
Brand Name: Hunan Nutramax Inc.
Model Number: Nutramax-GLE
Gymnema is a woody climbing plant that grows in the tropical forests of central and southern India. The leaves lamina is ovate, elliptic or ovate-lanceolate, with both surfaces pubescent. The flowers are small bell-shaped yellow color. The leaves of gurmar are used medicinally, for its unique property to directly mask the tongue’s ability to taste sweet foods; at the same time suppresses glucose absorption from the intestine. This is the reason it is known in Hindi as gurmar, or "destroyer of sugar".
1. This herb is a traditional remedy for snakebite. The powder from the dry leaves is dusted upon the wound. Alternately,
2. the powder can be made into a paste with water and applied to the wound or a decoction may be given internally.
3. The powder form of gymnema sylvestre seed is used for respiratory issues as cough, rhinitis and asthma.
4. In reducing the symptom of Glycosuria, the dried leaves are used in daily doses of three to four grams for a period of three months or more.
5. Very high doses of the dried gymnema leaves may even help to repair the cellular damage that causes diabetes (by helping to regenerate the insulin producing beta-cells in the pancreas).
Descriptions and Specifications of Product
Content Specifications: 25.0% 75.0% Gymnemic acid Test by HPLC
Molecular Formula: C43H66O14
Molecular Mass:806.445257 g/mol
CAS No: 122168-40-5