Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Apigenin||CAS No.:||520-36-5|
|EC Number:||208-292-3||Color:||Light-Yellow Fine Powder|
|Part Of Used:||Herb||Total Impurities:||~2% Water|
Pure Natural Plant Extract Chamomile Extract 98% 1% 1.2%1.6% Apigenin HPLC
|CAS Number:||520-36-5||Empirical Formula (Hill Notation):||C15 H10 O5|
|Molecular Weight:||270.24||Beilstein Registry Number:||262620|
|MDL number:||MFCD00006831||PubChem Substance ID:||24846790|
|Other Notes:||Inhibitor of human estrogen synthetase1|
|assay:||≥95.0% (HPLC)||total impurities :||~2% water|
|mp:||>300 °C(lit.)||storage temp:||−20°C|
|Risk Statements:||36/37/38||Safety Statements:||26-36|
Apigenin is a polyphenol, and is one of the flavonoids found in many of the foods consumed by humans. Technically, it is a flavone with three OH groups on it. This compound is being widely studied for its anti-cancer properties. In particular, it has some anti-tumor properties that some other flavonoids lack.
Many fruits and vegetables contain this compound. It is reported to be at especially high levels in celery, parsley, Chinese cabbage, and bell peppers. Fruits that contain this flavonoid include cherries, apples, and grapes. It is also found in wine and tea, including chamomile.
1. Apigenin has long been used as an after-meal and bedtime drink;
2. Apigenin used for it's soothing effects and ability to support normal tone in the digestive tract;
3. Apigenin used for a variety of ailments including: colic (especially in children), bloat,mild upper respiratory infections,premenstrual pain, anxiety and insomnia;
4. Apigenin treat sore and chapped nipples in nursing mothers, as well as minor skin infections and abrasions. Eye drops made from these herbs are also used for tired eyes and mild ocular infections.
1. Applied in food field, it is a kind of ideal green food to reduce weight;
2. Applied in health product field, celery can stable mood and eliminate irritable;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, to treat rheumatism and gout has good effect.
Contact Person: Demi Fang