Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Test:||TLC||Grade:||Food & Pharma|
1. Botanical Source: Rubus chingii Hu
2. Raspberry Keton: 4%
3. Ratio: 4:1, 10:1, 20:1
4. Used Part: Fruit
5. Appearance: Brown Fine Powder
6. Test Method:UV
7. Bulk density: 0.4-0.75g/mL
8. Moisture: <5%
9. Ash: <5%
Raspberries are an important commercial fruit crop, widely grown in all temperate regions of the world.Raspberry ketone is a natural phenolic compound that is the primary aroma compound of red raspberries. It is used in perfumery, in cosmetics, and as a food additive to impart a fruity odor. It is one of the most expensive natural flavor components used in the food industry.
Raspberries rank near the top of all fruits for antioxidant strength, particularly due to their dense contents of ellagic acid (from ellagotannins), quercetin, gallic acid, anthocyanins, cyanidins, pelargonidins, catechins, kaempferol and salicylic acid. Yellow raspberries and others with pale-colored fruits are lower in anthocyanins.
1. Cure the cardiovascular diseases.
2. Prevente and cure the heart disease.
3. Can reduce the cholesterol in the blood .
4. CPrevente and curing the diabetes.
5. Suppress cancer cell grow.
6. Effect to cure the colon cancer, cervical cancer, breast cancer
and pancreas cancer.
Contact Person: agnes