Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Barley Grass Powder||Latin Name:||Hordeum Vulgare L.|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Part Used:||Vegetable|
100% Natural Water Soluble Green Barley Grass Powder Lose Weight TLC
Barley grass is one of the green grasses - the only vegetation on the earth that can supply sole nutritional support from birth to old age. Barley has served as a food staple in most cultures. The use of barley for food and medicinal purposes dates to antiquity. Agronomists place this ancient cereal grass as being cultivated as early as 7000 BC. Roman gladiators ate barley for strength and stamina. In the West, it was first known for the barley grain it produces.
1. Protecting from radioactivity.
2. Enhancing the tension and movement of uterus.
3. Using to relieve bronchitis and bronchial asthma.
4. Having hypoglycemic effect, suitable for human consumption in diabetes.
5. Alleviating the effect of gastrointestinal inflammation, particularly suitable for patients recovering from drinking.
1. Applied in Nutritional supplements.
2. Applied in Health food products.
3. Applied in Pharmaceutical products.
4. Applied in Health Care products.
5. Applied in Beverage.
Contact Person: Demi Fang