Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Function:||Human Nutrition,anti-tumor||Color:||Brown Powder And White|
Latin Name: Puerarialobata(Wild.) Ohwi
Part of used : Root
Spec ification : 40%,60%,80%,90%, 98% by HPLC
Appearance : Brown to White fine powder
Cas No.: 3681-99-0
Molecular Formula :C21H20O9
Molecular Weight :432.3775
Solubility: Soluble in water and ethanol
Storage : Good sealed container away from light and heat.
Shelf life: 2 years when properly stored.
Packing: Cardboard drum (25kg/drum), double plastic bag of foodstuff inside.
- Puerarin used to enhance immunity and inhibit cancer cell;
- Puerarin has the usage of taking protective effects to the nephritis, nephropathy and renal failure;
- Puerarin with he function of trengthening myocardial contraction force and protecting myocardial cell;
- Puerarin own the effective of protecting the deformability of erythrocyte, increasing the function of hematopoietic system.
- Applied in food field, puraria isoflavones can be used in foods and health products,to lower blood pressure and blood-fat.
- Applied in pharmaceutical field, puraria isoflavones is widely used in biopharmaceuticals and API of cardiovascular system agents in China. As a kind of Chinese medicine injectio, puerarin is a common drug for heart and cerebrovascular disease.
- Applied in cosmetics field, the phytoestrogen effect of puerarin can relieve symptom caused by decrease in estrogen level and aging, such as mastoptosis, crinkle, decrease in skin vitality and leukotrichia. Hence, it is frequently used in breast cream, eye cream and skin cream.
Pueraria mirifica, also known as Kwao Krua or White Kwao Krua, is a root found in northern and north eastern Thailand and Myanmar. Kwao Krua is a native herbal plant found in deep
forests of the northern region of Thailand. Researchers in the last few years have examined its properties and assessed its possible medical uses.
Contact Person: agnes