Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Green Coffee Bean Extract||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Specification:||50%||Active Ingredient:||Chlorogenic Acid|
|CAS No:||327-97-9||Molecular Weight:||354.31|
Pure Natural Green Coffee Bean Extract Chlorogenic Acid 50% By HPLC
Green coffee bean extract is made from the unroasted green beans of Coffea Arabica L, whose nutrients have not been destroyed and the nutritional value is higher than roasted coffee. Green coffee bean has strong anti-oxidant and fat accumulation suppressing properties. The antioxidants in green coffee bean extract are known as chlorogenic acids. It acts as a slimming and health promoting substance.
|Appearance||Yellow-brown Fine Powder||Complies|
|Sieve analysis||100% pass 80 mesh||Complies|
Loss on Drying
Residue on Ignition
1) The antihypertensive effect of chlorogenic acid have significant antihypertensive effect, and its smooth efficacy, toxic side effects.
2) The anti-tumor effect, the Japanese scholars chlorogenic acid also has anti-mutation effect, revealing the preventive effect on cancer.
3) Tonifying kidney, strengthen the body's immune function
4) Anti-oxidation, anti-aging, resistance to aging, such as bone
5) Anti-bacterial, anti-viral, diuretic, gallbladder, lowering blood pressure, miscarriage role.
1) Applied in the health food field;
2) Applied in the pharmaceutical field.
Packaging & Storage
|Packaging Detail:||25kg/durm, Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside or any you want.|
|Storage||Store in a well-closed container away from moisture.|
|Shelf Life||2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.|