Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Source:||Citrus Aurantium L. Extract||Part:||Fruit|
Citrus Aurantium Extract/ Bitter Orange Extract 98% Bioflavonoids 25-90% Citrus Bioflavonoids
100% natural 10-60% Citrus bioflavonoid citrus aurantium extract/citrus extract 8028-48-6
|Product Name:||Neohesperidin dihydrochalcone [ NHDC ]|
White fine powder, fruit-like sweet. Slightly soluble in water, soluble in dilute alkali, insoluble in ether and inorganic acids.
|Melting point: 156 -158 °C .|
|Specifications:||Assay: ≥ 98% (HPLC)|
|Water content: ≤ 0.3%|
Bitter orangeis also known as citrus aurantium. it has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to treat chest congestion and stimulate gastrointestinal functions. In the past few years bitter orange has been marketed for weight loss. This supplements are not recommended to those with high blood pressure or heart disease.
1) Material: Owning cultivation base as 100% Natural material stable source.
2) Production equipment: 8 extraction pots, 4 compression pots, 3 reaction vessel, 2 spraying tower, 1 drying oven;
Testing equipment:UV, HPLC, GC
3) Supplying Irradiated and non-irradiated products.
Application: Used for
1) Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2) Functional food as capsules or pills;
3) Water-soluble beverages;
4) Health products as capsules or pills.
Contact Person: agnes