Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Green Tea Extract||Botanical Name:||Camellia Sinensis O. Ktze|
|Active Ingredients:||Tea Polyphenol 50%||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Part Of Plant Used:||Leaf||Appearance:||Yellow Brown Fine Powder|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Packing Size:||25kg/drum, 1kg/bag|
Natural Plant Extract Green Tea Extract Polyphenols 50% By HPLC
Green tea is made from the leaves from Camellia sinensis that have undergone minimal oxidation during processing. Green tea originated inChina, but it has become associated with many cultures throughout Asia. Green tea has recently become relatively widespread in the West whereblack tea has been the traditionally consumed tea.
Green tea has become the raw material for extracts used in various beverages, dietary supplements, and cosmetic items. Many varieties of green tea have been created in the countries where it is grown. These varieties can differ substantially due to variable growing conditions, horticulture, production processing, and harvesting time.
Many claims have been made for the beneficial health effects of green tea consumption, but they have generally not been borne out by scientific investigation; excessive consumption is associated with some harmful health effects.
Green Tea Extract Anti-bacterial;
Green Tea Extract Anti-radiation;
Green Tea Extract Removing radicals and anti-aging;
Green Tea Extract Reducing blood pressure,blood sugar,blood lipids;
Green Tea Extract Improve immunity.
1. As the raw materials of drugs, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
2. As active ingredients of health products, it is mainly used in health product industry;
3. As pharmaceutical raw materials.
4. Cosmetical whitening and anti-oxidant raw material
5. As the raw materials of drugs, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
6. As active ingredients of health products, it is mainly used in health product industry;
7. As pharmaceutical raw materials.
8. Cosmetical whitening and anti-oxidant raw material
|Product Name||Green Tea Extract|
|Latin Name||Camellia ainensis O.Ktze.|
|Solvent Used||Water & Ethanol|
|Active Ingredient||Polyphenols 50%|
|Appearance||Brown to white color powder|
|Packing size||25kg/drum, 1kg/bag|
|Shelf Life||2 years|
|Country of Origin||China|
Contact Person: Demi Fang