Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Appearance:||Brown Yellow Powder||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction||Application:||Healthcare Products|
organic plant extracts,
herbal plant extract
What is Olive leaves extract.
Historically, olive leaves are known as a symbol of peace, so it is not surprising that olive leaf tea provides a soothing, relaxing, gently mellow herbal brew that evokes a sense of wellbeing. Some lemon or honey enhances the flavour; it is excellent chilled and drunk over ice. Olive leaf tea leaves can be added to a marinade, especially for fish, or used in a spice rub to season a variety of dishes. Historically, olive leaves are known as a symbol of peace, so it is not surprising that olive leaf tea provides a soothing, relaxing, gently mellow herbal brew that evokes a sense of wellbeing. Some lemon or honey enhances the flavour; it is excellent chilled and drunk over ice. Olive leaf tea leaves can be added to a marinade, especially for fish, or used in a spice rub to season a variety of dishes.
The benefits of olive leaf are nothing new, as they were used in the past for treating severe fevers and malaria. In Britain, the brew from green olive leaves was also used for aiding the sick returning from tropical colonies. Decades later, it is believed by scientists that the oleuropein substance, contained in the olive leaves was indeed responsible for the treatments and cures.
Olive leaf exteract function:
1. Inhibiting the growth of every virus, bacteria, fungi and protozoa and killing them.
2. Preventing the onset of colds, flu, and a range of viruses, yeast, fungal and mould problems, bacterial infections, and parasites. Even being found as an effective treatment and preventive for malaria.
3. Powerful effects on anti-infectious disease, such as tonsillitis, pharyngitis, pneumonia, bronchitis, pulpitis, leukoplakia, stomatitis, herpes, bacterial skin infections and Helicobacter pylori.
4. Being lethal to some cancer cells based upon it's general immune enhancing properties.
5. Being a useful treatment for the opportunistic infections associated with HIV.
6. Lowering blood pressure, increasing blood flow in the coronary arteries, relieving arrhythmias, preventing the hardening of the arteries.
7. Improving the auto-immune disorder, as rheumatoid arthritis, MS, Lupus, Crohn's disease, myasthenia gravis, asthma, psoriasis, macular degeneration, diabetes and many more.
|Appearance||brown yellow powder|
|Particle Size||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤3.0%|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤10ppm|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g|
|Total Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g|
Application of alive leaf extract:
1. Olive leaf extract can be made into capsules, troche and granule as healthy food and drug.
2. High quality Olive leaf extract, which have good solubility in water and ethanol plus the solution transparence and brilliance color, has been widely added into the beverage and cosmetics as the functional content.
3. Olive leaf extract can be incorporated into a formulation for skin damage either by UV radiation or for assisting with wound healing.
4. For its anti-oxidant, Olive leaf extractis also added into all kinds of foods as the nurture, natural antiseptic in Europe and USA, and it has increased the safety of the food.
Lead time:5-8 workding days