cotinues coggygria extract pure natrual plant extract smoke tree extract fisetin 50%-95%
Fisetin is a flavonol, a structurally distinct chemical substance that belongs to the flavonoid group of polyphenols.
It can be found in many plants, where it serves as a colouring agent. Its chemical formula was first described by Austrian
chemist Josef Herzig in 1891.
Fisetin can be found in various plants such as Acacia greggii, Acacia berlandieri, in the yellow dye young fustic from Rhus
cotinus (Eurasian smoketree), in Butea frondosa (parrot tree), Gleditschia triacanthos, Quebracho colorado and the genus
Rhus and in Callitropsis nootkatensis (yellow cypresses). It is also reported in mangoes.
Smoketree Extract Powder
|Latin Name||Buxus sinica(rehd.et.wils)m.cheng.|
|Part of used||Herb||Type||Herbal Extract|
|Active Ingredients||Fisetin||Specification||10% - 98%|
|Appearance||Yellow fine powder||Brand||Staherb|
|CAS No.||528-48-3||Test Method||HPLC|
|MOQ||1kg||Place of Origin||Hunan, China (Mainland)|
|Shelf Time||2 Years||Storage||Keep Dry and Keep away from Sunlight|
Product name: Smoketree extract powder
Active Ingredient: Fisetin
Part used: Stem & Leaf
Product Content: Fisetin 10%, 50%, 98%
Test method: HPLC
Molecular Formula: C15H10O6
Molecular Weight: 286.24 (anhydrous basis)
CAS No.: 528-48-3
Appearance: yellowish-brown powder
1. Fisetin can be used to cure rheumatism, dysentery, gastrological, hernia, abdominal distension, toothache, traumatic injures, and skin ulcer in clinical.
2. Fisetin can anti-inflammatory.
3. Fisetin can antiproliferative.
4. Fisetin can indications Rheumatoid arthritis, diarrhea, stomach pain, hernia pain, abdominal distention, pain, bruises, swelling, sores, carbuncles.
5. Fisetin can dispeling wind and dehumidify.
1. Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2. Functional food as capsules or pills;
3. Water-soluble beverages;
4. Health products as capsules or pills.
Package & Storage
|Packing Detail||1kg/bag,25kg/ fiber drum or according to customer's demand|
|Delivery Detail||Within one week|
|Storage||Store in a well-closed container away from moisture|
|Shelf Life||2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.|
Lead time:5-8 workding days