Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Grape Skin Extract||Active Ingredients:||Resveratrols 5%|
|Used Part:||Skin||CAS NO:||501-36-0|
Grape skin extract,Resveratrols,Concentrated plant extract,antibacterial,Anti-thrombotic
Grape Skin Extract 5% Resveratrol
Appearance: White powder
Active ingredients: Resveratrol
Variety: Resveratrol extract
Molecular formula: C14H12O3
Molecular weight: 228.24
CAS No: 501-36-0
Specification: 5% Resveratrol
What is Resveratrol?
Resveratrol is a naturally occurring phytoalexin produced by some higher plants in
response to injury or fungal infection. Phytoalexins are chemical substances produced by plants as a defense against infection by pathogenic microorganisms, such as fungi.Alexin is from the Greek, meaning to ward off or to protect. Resveratrol may also have alexin-like activity for humans. Epidemiological, in vitro and animal studies suggest that a high resveretrol intake is associated with a reduced incidence of cardiovascular disease, and a reduced risk for cancer.
1. Antibacterial, anti-thrombotic, antiinflammatory and anti-anaphylaxis.
2. Preventing cancer, especially breast cancer, prostate cancer, endometrial cancer and ovary cancer due to its estrogen role.
3. Anti-oxidation, delaying aging, preventing osteoporosis, acne ( whelk) and dementia
in the elderly.
4. Lowering cholesterin and the blood viscosity , reducing the risk of arteriosclerosis,Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
5. Owning good efficacy for treatment of AIDS.
1, Scavenging free radicals, extending aging
3, Antioxidant and inhibition of lysozyme
4, Proteining tyrosine kinase inhibitor
5, Promoting collagen protein synthesisv
Contact Person: Daisy