Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Rhodiola Rosea Extract||Plant Origin:||Rhodiola Rosea L.|
|Part Used:||Root,stem||Appearance:||Reddish-brown Powder|
organic makeup ingredients,
organic cosmetic ingredients
Anti-wrinkle,Whitening Rhodiola Rosea Extract salidroside CAS NO. 10338-51-9
Salidroside (Rhodioloside) is a glucoside of tyrosol found in the plant Rhodiola rosea. It is thought to be one of the compounds responsible for the antidepressant and anxiolyticactions of this plant, along with rosavin. Salidroside may be more active than rosavin, even though many commercially marketed Rhodiola rosea extracts are standardised for rosavin content rather than salidroside.
|Content||3% rosavin, 1% salidroside|
|Packing||25kg/drum or as requested|
|Storage||Store in a cool, dry place and keep away from direct strong sunshine.|
|Shelf Life||Two years|
1. To improve immunity and enhance physical fitness;
2. To improve hematopoietic function;
3. Anti-aging, anti-tumor, anti-fatigue, lowering blood sugar and anti-virus effects;
4. To prevent against altitude sickness, etc.
1. As Food and beverage ingredients.
2. As Healthy Products ingredients.
3. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.
5. As a health food and cosmetic ingredients.