Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Active Ingredients:||Silica Acid||Appearance:||Brown Yellow Fine Powder|
|Variety:||Field Horsetail||Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction|
organic plant extracts,
herbal plant extract
Field horsetail extract Pure Natural Plant Extracts silica acid powder
English name: Horsetail Extract
Latin Name: Equisetum arvense L
Active ingredients: Silica acid
Specification: 7%; 4:1, 10:1, 20:1
Appearance: Yellow to brown fine powder
Horsetail is commonly known as bottlebrush, mare's tail, scouring rush and shave grass, and its scientific name is Equisetum arvense. According to Herbs 2000, horsetail is related to plants that were around during the dinosaur era and are believed to have been as tall as 40 feet or more. In the Middle Ages, horsetail clumps were used as scouring pads because of their silicon content.
1. To increase urination and reduce swelling;
2. To prevent osteoporosis;
3. To treat arthritis and arteriosclerosis ;
4. To be used for treating nails crack;
5. To reduce inflammation and help wound healing
1. Applied in health product and pharmaceutical field.
2. It has particular diuretic activity and hemostatic action;
3. It has the function of treating diabetes and Chronic bronchitis.
4. Horsetail herb powder can be used as feed additive.
5. Horsetail powder can be used in heath product area.
6. Can prevent osteoporosis, Helpful to Arthritis and atherosclerosis.
7. Stop the bleeding of wounds and promote rapid healing.
|Sieve Analysis||100% pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤5.0%||4.45%|
|Mercury (Hg)||Not Detected||Complies|
|Pesticide Residue (GC)|
1kg/bag,5kg/bag,or 25kg/Hardboard drum,or at your requirment.
1KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,sealed Aluminum foil bag outside;
5KG : Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard cartons outside;
25KG: Double pharma-grade polybag inside,Hardboard drum outside.
By TNT/DHL/EMS/FedEx or by Air/ Sea as per Qty.
Shelf Life: 24 months when properly stored.
Storage: Store in Cool and dry place,keep away from strong light,high temperature.