Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Part Used:||Whole Herb||Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction|
|Solvent(s) Sed:||Ethanol & Water||Active Ngredients:||Rosmarinic Acid|
organic plant extracts,
herbal plant extract
Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) is a perennial herb in the mint family Lamiaceae, native to southern Europe and the
In North America, Melissa officinalis has escaped cultivation and spread into the wild.
Lemon balm requires light and at least 20 degrees Celsius (70 degrees Fahrenheit) to germinate.
Lemon balm grows in clumps and spreads vegetatively as well as by seed. In mild temperate zones, the stems of the
plant die off at the start of the winter, but shoot up again in spring.
Product Name: Lemon Balm Extract
Botanical Name: Melissa Officinalis L.
Part Used: Whole herb
Appearance: Brown fine powder
Specification: 5% flavone
Test method: UV
1. Calming the mind.
2. Encouraging restful sleep.
3. Making skin look years younger.
4. Boosting alertness.
5. Sharpening memory and problem solving.
6. Powerful antioxidant.
7. Supporting the liver.
8. Supporting normal blood sugar.
9. Protecting brain cells.
1. Applied in food field , it is added into kinds of beverage ,liquor and foods as functional food additive.
2. Applied in health product field , it is widely added in to health products to prevent chronic diseases or relief symptom
of climacteric syndrome.
3. Applied in cosmetics field, it is widely added into the cosmetics with the function of delaying aging and compacting skin.