Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Grape Skin Extract||Active Ingredient:||Resveratrols|
|CAS NO:||501-36-0||Appearance:||Purple Powder|
|Used Part:||Grape Skin||Original:||China|
organic makeup ingredients,
organic cosmetic ingredients
Grape skin extract,501-36-0,Natural cosmetic ingredients,Resveratrols,Antibacterial,Anti-thrombotic, Anti-Aging
|Product name||Grape Skin Extract||Active ingredients||5% Resveratrol|
|Used Part||Skin||Appearance||White powder|
|Molecular formula||C14H12O3||Molecular weight||228.24|
|CAS No||501-36-0||Test method||HPLC|
What is Resveratrol?
Resveratrol is a naturally occurring phytoalexin produced by some higher plants in
response to injury or fungal infection. Phytoalexins are chemical substances produced by plants as a defense against infection by pathogenic microorganisms, such as fungi.Alexin is from the Greek, meaning to ward off or to protect. Resveratrol may also have alexin-like activity for humans. Epidemiological, in vitro and animal studies suggest that a high resveretrol intake is associated with a reduced incidence of cardiovascular disease, and a reduced risk for cancer.
1. Antibacterial, anti-thrombotic, antiinflammatory and anti-anaphylaxis.
2. Preventing cancer, especially breast cancer, prostate cancer, endometrial cancer and ovary cancer due to its estrogen role.
3. Anti-oxidation, delaying aging, preventing osteoporosis, acne ( whelk) and dementia
in the elderly.
4. Lowering cholesterin and the blood viscosity , reducing the risk of arteriosclerosis,Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
5. Owning good efficacy for treatment of AIDS.
1, Scavenging free radicals, extending aging
3, Antioxidant and inhibition of lysozyme
4, Proteining tyrosine kinase inhibitor
5, Promoting collagen protein synthesis