Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Specification:||5%||Test Method:||Test Method: HPLC/UV|
natural feed additives,
poultry feed ingredients
|Appearance:||Orange yellow powder|
|Herb Source:||Flower ofMarigold Extract|
|Specification:||5%, 10%, 20% by HPLC|
|Shelf Life:||2 years when properly stored.|
|Storage:||Cool and dry place, keep away from strong light & high temp|
|Melting Point:||190 °C|
|Package:||1kg~5kg / aluminum foil vacuum bag; 25kg drum. Or as per your requirement|
|Product Name||Active Ingredient||Percent or Concentrate||Method|
|Marigold Extract||Lutein||5-80% Lutein||UV|
|Marigold Extract||Lutein||5-80% Lutein||HPLC|
|Marigold Extract||Lutein;Zeaxanthin||20% lutein (contain 4%~5% Zeaxanthin)||UV HPLC|
|Marigold Extract||Lutein||5%-20% Lutein beadlet||UV|
|Marigold Extract||Lutein||5%-10% Water-dispersible lutein||UV|
|Marigold Extract||Lutein oil||20%||UV|
1. Lutein can reduce blood sugar in type I diabetes patients effectively. Besides , it has the function of
dilation of blood vessels.
2. Is easily absorbed by human stomach and small intestine. With its function of antioxidants, it also has
the function of anti-cancer.
3. adjust blood-fat, prevent low density lipoprotein against anti oxidation, and thereby alleviate cardiomyopathy.Can enhance human immunity and prevent coronary disease and cardiovascular sclerosis
1. Lutein as skin cancer inhibitor and care skin.
2. Lutein as inhibitor of LDL cholesterol Oxidizing.
3. Lutein as inhibitor of tumor and cancer.
4. Lutein and its oxidative metabolites in chemoprevention of cancer.
5. Lutein as inhibitor of blood-vessel clogging.
6. Lutein delays lung aging. Lutein as inhibitor of arthritis.
7. Lutein as AMD inhibitor,Cataract inhibitor.