Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Yellow Green||Source:||Peanut Pell|
antimicrobial plant extracts,
herbal extract powder
Natural anti-allergic agents luteolin , peanut skin extract , luteolin powder
Herb Source : Extracted from nut shell of Arachis hypogaea L. Luteolin also occurs in some medicinal plants as well as in some vegetables and spices , such as Lonicera japonica Thunb ., Gentianopsis paludosa ,Ajuga decumbus, Valeriana amurensis , and ect .
Active ingredient: Luteolin
Specification : 98%
CAS NO. : 491-70-3
Molecular Formula: C15H10O6
Molecular Weight : 286.24
Appearance : Yellow Needle Powder
1. Luteolin have potential value and exploition in food industry . The reducing powder and •OH scavenging ability in luteolin are better than in BHT and GTP . It have high antimicrobial activity , can against four kind of common food contaminative microorganism .
2. Luteolin has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory ,anti-allergic, anticancer ,and immune-modulating properties to suppress hyperactive immune systems .It has been reported that luteolin can inhibit the proliferation of serials of tumor cells including solid tumor ,ascties cancer and human myeloid leukemia . Luteolin can also sensitize a number of apoptosis-inducing factors by unique mechanisms .
3. Luteolin may contribute to the reduction of hyperlipidemia and inbition of oxidative modiflcation.
4. Luteolin is a potent hypoglycemic agent and improves insulin sensitivity . Luteolin may help promote healthy blood glucose leves and help in weight management for Syndrome X. Externally luteolin can be used for skin allergic and inflammatory disorders and for skin cancer prevention .
5. Luteolin is a promising agent for use in ophthalmology , for prevention and treatment of cataract and of vascular eye disorders.