Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Pine Bark Extract||Specification:||50%-95%|
|Part Used:||Bark||Appearance:||Purple Brown Powder|
|Latin Name:||Pinus Massoniana Lamb||Original:||China|
chemical reference substance,
chemistry reference materials
Pine bark extract,Proanthocyanidins,Polyphenols,Standard reference material, plant extract
1. Specification: 50%-95% proanthocyanidins,30%-95% polyphenols .
2. Latin Name: Pinus massoniana Lamb
3. Part of the plant used: Bark
1 Taking Pine bark extract helps to limit free radicalspotentially harmful chemicals that are
produced during the breakdown of foods in the body.
2. Preventing and treating a condition known as chronic venous insufficiency
3. Proanthocyanidins (or polyphenols) in Pine bark extract help keep veins and other blood vessels from leaking.
4. Pine bark extract has anti-inflammatory effects or have beneficial effects on circulation.
5. Pine bark extract may reduce the stickiness of platelets, also is found to constrict the blood vessels and increase blood flow.
6. From destroying bacterial invaders and cancer cells to relaying signals in the brain.
7. Pine bark extract affects the production of NO in the white blood cells called macrophages --scavenger cells that spew out NO to destroy invading bacteria, viruses and cancer cells.
8. Pine bark extract is beneficial for immune system, Pine bark extract suppresses the
production of NO (nitric oxide) and thus limits the collateral damage resulting from immune system attacks on viral and bacterial invaders. Excess NO has been linked to inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis and Alzheimers disease.
1. Pine bark extract is used to reduce the risk and severity of heart disease, strokes, high cholesterol, and circulation problems.
2. Pine Bark Extract is used in the nutritional treatment of varicose veins and edema, which is swelling in the body due to fluid retention and leakage of blood vessels.
3. Arthritis and inflammation have also been improved in studies using pine bark extract, as well as the uncomfortable symptoms of PMS and menopause.
4. The OPCs in pine bark extract are recommended for various eye conditions that are caused by blood vessel damage, such as diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration.
5. Pine bark extract is recommended to improve the health and smoothness of the skin, including damage caused by overexposure to sunlight.
6. Pine bark extract is a supplement used for anti-aging and preventive care as well.