Payment & Shipping Terms:
|English Name:||Roselle Extract||Another Name:||Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract|
|Botanical Name:||Hibiscus Sabdariffa||Used Part:||Flower|
|Active Ingredients:||Anthocyanidins,Vitamin C||Original:||China|
organic plant extracts,
plant extract powder
Roselle powder,Hibiscus sabdariffa extract,Anthocyanidins,Schisandrins,SchisandrinA/B,plant exstract
Brief Introduction of Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa) Extract/Powder :
Product Name: Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa) Extract/Powder
Botanical Name: Hibiscus sabdariffa
Plant Part Used: Fruit/Flower
Active Ingredients: Anthocyanidins, Vitamin C
Specification: Schisandrins 2%-9% , Schisandrin A/B 1%
Appearance: Red powder
Brand Name: STAHERB
What is Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa) Extract?
a). Hibiscus has been used to ease indigestion, relieve colds and respiratory trouble, and as
an aid to circulation. Hibiscus is commonly made as a tea to ease stomach trouble. Hibiscus is
also a natural source of Vitamin C.
b). Hibiscus, also known as Red Tea, China Rose, Red Sorrell, Roselle, Jamaica Tea, and Sudanese Tea, is not just another pretty flower. Hibiscus grows in tropical areas throughout the world, and has been used not just as an ornament, but also medicinally for centuries. The part of this plant used medicinally is the flower.
Where will Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa) Extract/Powder be used to?
1. hibiscus was used by the chinese to treat dandruff and stimulate hair growth .
2. hibiscus has also been used to treat hemorrhoids and wounds
3. recent research has shown that hibiscus may have antibacterial properties .
4. it is a mild laxative and it contains vitamin C and malic acid .
5. hibiscus has also been shown to relax the uterus and reduce blood pressure .
6. hibiscus has also been used for indigestion and loss of appetite, as well as for colds. respiratory problems, and circulation disorders.