Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Active Ingredients:||Phosphatidylcholine||Appearance:||Brown Yellow Powder|
|Specification:||80% HPLC||Test Method:||HPLC|
|Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction||Part:||Seed|
organic plant extracts,
herbal plant extract
Soybean Extract Pure Natural Plant Extracts Phosphatidylcholine 80% Health Care
Soybean Extract Introduction:
Soybean Extract ( Latin Name: Euterpe oleracea L. )
Soy Isoflavones 10-90%
Application: pharmaceutical healthcare products, food additives
Soybean Phosphatidylcholine is a form of human cell membrane, particularly important component of brain cells, its human cell growth, metabolism and regulate the physiological functions of organs heart and brain play an important role. Soybean Phosphatidylcholine contains choline is an essential component nutrients, at the same time is a good natural emulsifier and fat metabolism in the body to purify the blood and body care has a unique effect.
1. Enhance immunity: Soy contains vegetable protein, the "meat plant" reputation. If the body lacks protein, there will be
2. Decreased immunity, fatigue symptoms. Eating soy protein supplement can avoid meat cholesterol problems.
3 Let clever mind: Soybeans are rich in soy lecithin, which is an important component of the brain. Eat soy can help prevent Alzheimer's disease. Additionally, soy lecithin sterols, increase nerve function and vitality.
4. Robust organ: soy lecithin can promote the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins, stronghuman tissues and organs. In addition, it can lower cholesterol, improve lipid metabolism,prevention and treatment of coronary artery disease.
5. Improve energy: soy protein, can increase the excitability of the cerebral cortex andsuppression, enhance learning and efficiency, but also help alleviate depression, depressed mood.
6. Whitening Skin Care: soy rich in soy isoflavones, plant estrogens can improve skin aging,but also alleviate menopausal syndrome. In addition, Japanese researchers found that soy contains linoleic acid can effectively prevent the synthesis of melanin in skin cells.
7. Prevention of Cancer: Soy contains protease inhibin, New York University researcher was found that it can inhibit a variety of cancers, breast cancer inhibitory effect is most obvious.
8. Prevent oxidation: soy soy saponins can eliminate free radicals, has antioxidant effect.It also inhibits the growth of tumor cells, strengthens the immune system.
9. Lower blood lipids: soybean plant sterols have lower blood cholesterol. It can compete with cholesterol in the intestine, reducing cholesterol absorption. In patients with hyperlipidemia in lowering blood "bad cholesterol", while not affecting the blood "good cholesterol", have a good lipid-lowering effect.
10. Prevention of deafness: iron supplementation can expand capillaries, soften red blood cells,the blood supply to ensure that the ear can effectively prevent hearing loss. Iron and zinc content of soybeans compared with many other foods high in the prevention of deafness have a role in the elderly.
11. Auxiliary Buck: US scientists found that patients with hypertension diet, excessive intake of sodium,potassium and too little. Food intake of potassium, can promote the body of excess sodium discharge,auxiliary antihypertensive effect. Soybeans are rich in potassiu.
Soybean Phosphatidylcholine is a good natural surfactant, widely used in food, pharmaceutical, cosmetics industries. At the same time in the medical care also have significant value.
Analysis of soybean extract
|Appearance||Fine yellow or brown yellow granule or powder.||Complies|
|Odor And Taste||Characteristic||Complies|
|Loss On Drying||≤5.0%||1.52%|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g||Complies|
|Molds And Yeast||≤100cfu/g||Complies|