Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Synephrine||Source:||Citrus Extract|
|Test Method:||HPLC||Appearance:||White Powder|
organic plant extracts,
herbal plant extract
Synephrine,94-07-5,Pure natural plant extracts,citrus extract, Medicine material,Weight loss
|Molecular formula||C9H13NO2||Molecular weight||167.205|
|Color||Yellow brown to white powder||Melting point||187℃|
Synephrine is a popular ingredient commonly found in weight loss supplements. Its popularity increased in the United States. Synephrine has become one of the top ingredients found in dietary supplements.
Derived directly from the fruit of the citrus tree, citrus aurantium, Synephrine HCL is commonly used for weight loss. Synephrine is a stimulant, similar to caffeine, which is claimed to increase energy levels. It is thought to have similar effects in terms of providing an energy boost, suppressing appetite and increasing metabolic rate. Synephrine is one of the adrenergic amines that stimulates beta-3 receptors with minimal impact on the other receptor sites. This helps to increase the metabolic rate without affecting heart rate or blood pressure. Synephrine releases adrenaline and noradrenaline only in the beta-3 receptor sites Stimulation of the beta-3 receptor sites elicits the breakdown of lipolysis (fat).
1. Anti-oxidant, Reduce environmental pollution damage to the body;
2. Synephrine can consolidate connective tissue; strengthen skin, bones, teeth and muscles;
3. Synephrine can promote collagen synthesis, help wound healing;
4. Involved in cholesterol metabolism and help break down fat;
5. Synephrine can accelerate iron and calcium absorption, prevent scurvy.