Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Chlorogeinc Acid||Source:||Honeysuck Extract|
|Gradre:||Food And Pharma||CAS NO:||327-97-9|
|Latin Name:||Lonicera Japonica Thunb||Part:||Flower|
pure chlorogenic acid,
eucommia extract powder
Water soluble Natural honeysuckle Flowers Extract,Chlorogenic Acid 5-25% HPLC ,327-97-9,pharma grade
Contact:sales06 at staherb dot cn
|product name:||HoneySuchle Flowers Extract||C/O:||China|
|Latin Name:||Lonicera japonica Thunb.||Main Ingredient:||Chlorogenic acid|
|Test method:||HPLC||Part Used:||flower|
|CAS NO:||327-97-9||appearance:||Brown yellow fine powder|
Honeysuchle flowers extract not only can be used in pharmaceutical field but also can be used widely in many other fields like food, feed additives and cosmetics.
|Non-Irradiation Statement||This ingredient is not treated by irradiation and ETO|
|Delivery Time||3-5 working days after payment received|
|Guarantees the nature time||
24 months when properly stored.
What is HoneySuchle Flowers Extract?
HoneySuchle Flowers is mainly grown in temperate regions of Asia mostly in China such as Guizhou, Sichuan, Hunan. The medicinal use of Eucommia ulmoides dates back to ancient Traditional Medicinal Chinese (TCM) including the texts of Yellow Emperor’s Internal Classic (Huangdi Neijing) (475-221BC) .
It has been used classically as a combination with other medicinal herbs or as a single agent to treat lower back pain and knees and strengthening the tendons and bones. In addition, it has also been used for prevention of miscarriage In modern medicine, majority of the preliminary data lend support to its use in osteoporosis, arthritis, hypertension with purported actions such as anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
From the long historical usage of over 2000 years and numerous preclinical and clinical studies, Eucommia ulmoides proves to be safe and non-toxic.However, there is no substantial evidence on its use during pregnancy, lactation and childhood.
1. Honeysuchle flowers extract is good for kidney.
2. Honeysuchle flowers extract has wide anti-virus, anti-bacteria effect.
3. Honeysuchle flowers extract has relatively lower toxicity and side-effects.
4. Honeysuchle flowers extract has anti-hypertensive effect, anti-tumor effect.
5. Honeysuchle flowers extract can be used as anti-infectious active ingredient.
6. Honeysuchle flowers extract can also lower the risk of blood pressure and miscarriage.
7. Honeysuchle flowers extract can enhance immune function and also is widely used in anti-oxidation, anti-aging, anti-aging musculoskeletal.