Payment & Shipping Terms:
|English Name:||Banaba Extract||Active Ingredient:||Corosolic Acid|
|Another Source:||Loquat Leaf Extract||CAS NO:||4547-24-4|
|Used Part:||Leaf||Test Method:||HPLC|
antimicrobial plant extracts,
herbal extract powder
Corosolic Acid Banaba Leaf Extract Antibacterial plant extracts
|Product name||Banaba extract||Specification||1%~10%Corosolic Acid by HPLC|
|CAS NO||4547-24-4||Appearance||Yellow green powder|
|Latin Name||Eriobotrya japonica(Thunb.)Lind|
Banaba, known scientifically as Lagerstroemia, is a flowering tree that is native to the Philippines and India, where it has been used for thousands of years as a treatment for digestive problems, kidney inflammation and diabetes. Banaba leaves contain a compound called corosolic acid, which has been identified as one of the main agents for banaba's glucose lowering effect which helps the body break down sugars and carbohydrates and send them out to the body as energy through a process known as glycolysis.
Main Function of Corosolic Acid
100% pure natural plant insulin, not compound preparations, no side effects.
1. Regulate blood sugar level
a) Promote glucose transporter, similar to insulin;
b) Promote cell absorption and utilization of glucose.
2. Weight loss effects, and don't need to go on a diet;
3. Anti-inflammatory effects than commercial anti-inflammatory drug indomethacin;
4. Has inhibitory effect on many kinds of tumor cell growth.
Application of Corosolic Acid
1. Applied as pharmaceutical raw materials, banaba leaf p.e has effect on blood sugar balance.
2. Used as food and drink for health care tea, banaba leaf extract can promote weight loss.