Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Source:||Eucommia Ulmoides||Extract Part:||Leaf|
100% natural Eucommia Ulmoides leaf Extract / Chlorogenic acid CAS:327-97-9
Name: Eucommia Ulmoides Extract
Latin Name: Eucommia Ulmoides Oliv.
Appearance: Yellow-brown (low content) or White (high content) Fine Powder
Test Method: HPLC
Plant source: Leaf & Bark
Active Ingredient: Chlorogenic Acid
CAS No.: 327-97-9
Molecular Formula: C16H18O9
Molecular Weight: 354.30
Eucommia is mainly grown in temperate regions of Asia mostly in China such as Guizhou, Sichuan, Hunan, Shaanxi. It has been used classically as a combination with other medicinal herbs or as a single agent to treat lower back pain and knees and strengthening the tendons and bones.
In addition, it has also been used for prevention of miscarriage.In modern medicine, majority of the preliminary data lend support to its use in osteoporosis, arthritis, hypertension with purported actions such as anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
From the long historical usage of over 2000 years and numerous preclinical and clinical studies, Eucommia ulmoides proves to be safe and non-toxic. However, there is no substantial evidence on its use during pregnancy, lactation and childhood.
1. Has antihypertensive effects: Chlorogenic acid has significant antihypertensive effect, which is smooth, and non-toxic without side effects.
2. Has anti-tumor effects: Modern pharmacological experiments show that chlorogenic acid has the effects of anti-cancer and tumor suppressor.
3. Has the effects of strengthening Kidney and enhancing immune function: experimental results show that chlorogenic acid can excite pituitary and adrenal cortex system and can enhance the function of the adrenal cortex.
4. Is Antioxidant, anti-aging, against free radicals, promoting metabolism
5. Chlorogenic acid has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory effects. It decreases blood pressure and increases white blood cells and gastric peristalsis and secretion significantly.
6. Other functions: diuretic, gallbladder, blood fat, fetus protection.
1. Applied in food field, eucommia tea gets widespread concern when it comes on the market
2. Applied in health product field, to be added into the capsules, helping the body antibacterial and antiviral, regulating immunity
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, to be used as raw materials to reduce blood pressure
|Appearance||White Fine Powder||Complies|
|Sieve analysis||100% pass 80 mesh||Complies|
Loss on Drying
Residue on Ignition
|Total Plate Count||<1000cfu/g||Complies|
|Yeast & Mold||<100cfu/g||Complies|
Contact Person: Mr Liu