Payment & Shipping Terms:
|English Name:||Lotus Leaf Extract||Latin Name:||Nelumbo Nucifera Gaertn|
|Part Of Used:||Leaf||Active Ingredients:||Nuciferine1%-3%|
|CAS No.:||475-83-2||Specification:||UV 2%, 3% Or Extract Ratio 10:1, 20:1|
Weight Losing Ingredients Lotus Leaf Extract Nuciferine1%-3% HPLC
What is Lotus leaf P.E.?
Lotus, nelumbonucifera gaevtn. It is harvested in summer and autumn, which was born in the places of mizusawa, ponds, lakes or rice fields, and it can be wild or cultivated. Widely distributed in North and South, and is mainly produced in Hunan, Hubei, Fujian, Jiangsu.
Where will Lotus leaf P.E. be used for?
1. Cleanse the whole system and anti-aging
2. Improve water retention
3. Excessive food stagnated in digestive system
4. Traditionally used to help with constipation
5. Great source for bowel and colon cleansing
1. Applied in food field, lotus leaf become a delicious and healthy green food;
2. Applied in health product field, lotus leaf tea by the majority of lesbian love;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can promote the growth of bone
Certificate of Analysis:
|Appearance||Brown fine powder||Fine light yellow crystalline powder|
|Assay||2% 10% nuciferine by HPLC||Complies|
|Sieve analysis||100% pass 80 mesh||Complies|
Loss on Drying
Residue on Ignition
|Total Plate Count||<1000cfu/g||Complies|
|Yeast & Mold||<100cfu/g||Complies|