Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Production Name:||Mulberry Leaf Extract||Latin Name:||Morus Alba L.|
|Active Ingredient:||Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin||Specification:||Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin: 99%|
Chlorophyllin,Antibacterial plant extracts,Mulberry leaf extract
[Production Name]: Mulberry Leaf Extract sodium copper chlorophyllin
[Latin Name]: Morus alba L.
[Apperance]: Yellow to brown fine powder
Sodium copper chlorophyllin: 98%;
Ratio product: 5:1, 10:1, 20:1.
[Test Method]: HPLC
This product is yellow green to black green powder; easily soluble in water, slightly soluble in alcohol and chloroform; Water solution is clear and with no sediment.
|Absorbance E1% 1cm 405nm||≥568|
|Total copper (Cu) w %||≤8|
|Free copper (Cu) w %||≤0.025|
|Loss on drying w %||≤5|
|Total arsenic (As) mg/kg||≤2|
|Lead (Pb) % mg/kg||≤5|
1. It has superior coloring strength and good stabilization in neutral and alkali solutions.
2. It has strong antibacterial action, which makes it useful in surgeries, ulcerative carcinoma, acute rhinitis and rhinosinusitis, chronic ear infections, inflammations, etc.
3. It clears up odors of putrefaction effectively. It’s is the active ingredient in a number of internally-taken preparations intended to reduce odors associated with incontinence,colostomies and similar procedures, as well as body odor in general.
4. Cancer prevention.
5. Liver Protection, fastening healing of stomach ulcers and intestine ulcers.
1. As medicine raw material: It can promote the healing of gastrointestinal ulcers; It can be used for acute and chronic hepatitis and hepatitis evocable hepatomegaly,hepatocirrhosis; promote the healing of liver function.
2.As foodstuff colorant: Widely used in cakes, beverage, candy, ice cream etc..
3. As chemical raw material for daily use: Widely used in many kinds of green medicine toothpastes and cosmetics.
Contact Person: Daisy