Payment & Shipping Terms:
|English Name:||Amygdalin, Laetrile Powder; Apricot Kernel Extract 98%||CAS No.:||29883-15-6|
|Specification:||98%||Mesh Size:||80 Mesh|
|Use Part:||Seed||Apperance:||White Crystal Powder|
Pure Natural Anticancer Bitter Apricot Kernels Extract Amygdalin 99% Vitamin B17
Amygdalin, also known as laevomandelonitrile or laetrile, is isolated from the seeds of the tree Prunus dulcis, also known as bitter almonds. Since the early 1950s, a modified form of amygdalin has been promoted under the names laetrile and "Vitamin B17" as a cancer cure. In reality, neither amygdalin nor any derivative such as laetrile is in any sense a vitamin.
Laetrile is the purified form of the compound amygdalin, which is found naturally in fruits and vegetables, particularly in the apricot pits and bitter almonds.
Amygdalin was first isolated in 1830 and was used as an anticancer agent in Russia as early as It is believed that laetrile relieves the pain of cancer. One theory is that cancer cells contain large quantities of the enzyme beta-glucosidase. This enzyme breaks the amygdalin down and releases cyanide, a toxic chemical that then kills cancer cells.
|Product name||high quality bitter almond oil amygdalin p.e.b17 vitamin|
|Supplier||Changsha Staherb Natural Ingredients Co.,Ltd.|
|Storage||Store in clean, cool and dry place|
|Shelf life||2 years when properly stored|
|Delivery||Within 2 days after payment|
1. Inhibit the respiratory center, cough and asthma .
2. Anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
3. Anti-tumor effect.
4. Lower blood sugar, hypolipidemic.
5. Elimination of pigmentation, freckles, dark spots, so as to achieve the effect of beauty.
6. Has effect on cough, asthma, chest full of phlegm, blood-chun, dry, dry bowel constipation.
1. It significantly reduced the plaque index and bacterial count.
2. It reduced oxidative stress and lowers blood sugar level in body.
3. It interferes the life cycle of lice, inhibiting their ability to feed and preventing eggs from hatching.
4. It enhances lipid peroxidation in the liver and blood of tumor-bearing models and accompanied by significant decreases in the activities of GSH-dependent antioxidant.
Contact Person: Demi Fang