Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Specification:||Dihydromyricetin 25-98%||Grade:||Food And Pharm|
|Test Method:||HPlC||Name:||Vine Tea Extract|
natural plant extracts,
herbal extract powder
Natural Vine Tea Extract/Ampelopsis Grossedentata Extract Dihydromyricetin DMY Powder Concentrated plant extract
Product Name: Vine tea Extract
Main Contents: Dihydromyricetin
Plant Resource: Ampelopsis grossedentat
Main Specification: Dihydromyricetin HPLC 10-98%
Appearance: Gray to white powder
Plant Part Used: Young stem and leaf
Extract Solution: Hot Water
CAS No.: 27200-12-0
Molecular formula: C15H12O8
Molecular weight: 320.25
1) Clearing the free radical in body and antioxidation: The vine tea extract can effectively level down the lipid peroxidation. It can prevent the oxidative damage of antioxidase in body caused by the free radical. Then it can improve the oxidation resistance of the human body;
2) Antibiotic Action: The vine tea extract has the strong inhibitory action of staphylococcus aureus and Bacillus subtilis. It also has inhibitory action of Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus niger, penicillium and Alternaria. Dihydromyricetin has the inhibitory action of Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus aureus(S. aureus) and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
3) Protecting the Liver: Dihydromyricetin has the strong inhibitory action of the rise of ALT and AST in the blood Serum. It can low the total bilirubin in the blood serum. So it has the strong action oflowing the aminotransferase and jaundice. The vine tea extract can restrain the liver fibrosis in the rat.
4) Reducing the levels of blood sugar and blood fat: Dihydromyricetin can reduce the blood fat levels in the mouse. It can decrease the damage to liver cells caused by the high blood fat levels and improve the antioxidation ability. At the same time, it can low the levels of high blood sugar.
5) Anti-inflammation: The vine tea extract can effectively restrain the mouse pinna swelling caused by xylene. It can also restrain the writhing response in the mouse caused by acetic acid.