Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Resveratrol||Plant Source:||Polygonum Cuspidatum|
|Appearance:||Yellow-brown For 50%, White For 98%||Assay Method:||HPLC|
|Specifications:||50%, 98%||CAS NO.:||501-36-0|
|Solubility:||Easily Soluble In Ether||Usage:||Pharmaceuticals, Healthcares And Cosmetics|
organic makeup ingredients,
organic cosmetic ingredients
Natural Cosmetic Ingredients Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract Resveratrol 50%-98%
Resveratrol is a naturally occurring phytoalexin produced by some higher plants in response to injury or fungal infection. Phytoalexins are chemical substances produced by plants as a defense against infection by pathogenic microorganisms, such as fungi. Alexin is from the Greek, meaning to ward off or to protect. Resveratrol may also have alexin-like activity for humans. Epidemiological, in vitro and animal studies suggest that a high resveretrol intake is associated with a reduced incidence of cardiovascular disease, and a reduced risk for cancer.
|Botanical source||Polygonum cuspidatum sibeb.et zucc.|
1. It can reduce blood viscosity,inhibiting platelet coagulation and vasodilation to maintain blood flow.
2. Anti-atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease, ischemic heart disease, high blood cholesterol effects.
3. It can prevent the occurrence of cancer and has estrogen-like effects,which can be used for the treatment of breast cancer and other diseases.
1. Pharmaceutical raw materials
2. Food and Drink for health care
4. Food additive