Payment & Shipping Terms:
|CAS NO:||10236-47-2||Name:||Naringin 98%|
|Source:||Pomelo Peel Extract||Another Specification:||Naringenin 98%|
Naringin 10236-47-2 Concentrated plant extract Pomelo Peel Extract
|Product name||Naringin 98% HPLC||Specification||98% (HPLC)|
|Molecular weight||580.53||Molecular formula||C20H32O14|
|CAS NO||10236-47-2||Appearance||off-white powder|
Naringin is the major flavonoid glycoside in grapefruit and gives grapefruit juice its bitter taste. It is metabolized to the flavanone naringenin in humans.
Both naringin and hesperetin, which are the aglycones of naringin and hesperidin, occur naturally in citrus fruits. Naringin exerts a variety of pharmacological effects such as antioxidant activity, blood lipid lowering, anticancer activity, and inhibition of selected drug metabolizing cytochrome P450 enzymes, including CYP3A4 and CYP1A2, which may result in drug drug interactions in vivo. Ingestion of naringin and related flavonoids can also affect the intestinal absorption of certain drugs, leading to either an increase or decrease in circulating drug levels
1. Anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-mutation, anti-carcinogen.
2. Hypotensive activity, function as urogastrone, alleviating pain.
3. Tranquilizing, lowering blood viscosity , reduce the emerge of the thrombus.
4. Improving partial microcirculation of nourishment, preventing and curing cardiovascular disease.
1. Applied in food field, various foods are using it as the raw materials.
2. Applied in cosmetic field, it can be used for nourish the skin.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is made into tablet or capsule, which is often used for eat less and coughing much sputum.
Contact Person: Daisy