Payment & Shipping Terms:
Natural Food Additives β-Carotene 1%,beta-carotene,carrot extract,Natural plant extract,colorant,
1. Beta-carotene 1% CWS
2. Beta-carotene 1% CWS -K
3. Beta-carotene 1% CWS -O
4. Beta-carotene 10% CWS
5. Beta-carotene 10% CWS -OB
6. Beta-carotene 10% CWS -OL
7. Beta-carotene 20% TAB-S
8. Beta-carotene Oil Suspension 30%
9. Beta-carotene pure
Introduce and benefits
Beta-carotene pure (Beta-carotene price) is the molecule that gives carrots their orange colour. Beta carotene is part of a family of chemicals called the carotenoids, which are found in many fruit and vegetables, as well as some animal products such as egg yolks. Biologically, beta carotene is most important as the precursor of vitamin A. Beta carotene also has anti-oxidant properties and may help in preventing cancer and other diseases.
Beta-carotene pure (Beta-carotene price) is also known as a provitamin because it can be converted in our body into vitamin A after oxidative cleavage by beta carotene 15, 150-dioxygenase. In plants, beta carotene acts as an anti-oxidant and neutralizes singlet oxygen radicals formed during photosynthesis.
1. Beta-carotene is an antioxidant and therefore may offer some protection against certain cancers and other diseases.
2. Beta-carotene is a naturally occurring substance present in green and yellow fruits and vegetables.
3. In the body, beta-carotene is converted into vitamin A and beta-carotene is used as a vitamin supplement to prevent or treat vitamin A deficiency.
4. Beta-carotene can help prevent or treat reactions to the sun in some specific groups of patients.
1. Medical Purpose
Beta-Carotene is recognized to have functions of anti-oxidation, caducity resistance, etc., for instance, beta-carotene can improve immunity of AIDS patients.
2. Food Additive
Besides caducity resistance and immunity improvement, beta-carotene is also an important pigment and confirmed as nutritious food additive. Beta-Carotene can be used as intensifying agent for lipid foods such as margarine salad oil and benne oil to help beta-carotene absorption by human body.
Beta-Carotene extractives contain abundant amino acid, vitamin, natural wet factor, microelement and other bioactive substances, and cosmetics (lipstick, kermes, etc.) added with beta-carotene present natural and full color and luster and protect skin.