Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Turmeric Root Extract||Specification:||Curcumin 95%;10:1;20:1|
|Color:||Yellow Fine Powder||Test Method:||HPLC;UV|
|Packaging Details:||1kg/bag 25kg/fiber Drum||Delivery Time:||Shipped In 2 Days After Payment|
Natural Colorant Food Additives Turmeric Root Extract Curcumin 95% HPLC
Natural Curcumin/ Turmeric Root Extract Curcumin 95%
Turmeric is a member of the Curcuma botanical group, which is part of the ginger family of herbs, the Zingiberaceae. The root and rhizome stem of the Curcuma longaplant is crushed and powdered into ground Turmeric. Ground Turmeric is used worldwide as a seasoning and is the source of Curcumin.
1. Curcumin is mainly used in many foods as a coloring in mustard, cheese, beverages and cakes;
2. Curcumin is used for dyspepsia, chronic anterior uveitis and Helicobacter pylori bacteria
3. Curcumin can be used as a topical analgesic, and for colic, hepatitis, ringworm and chest pain.
4. Curcumin has the function of improving blood circulation and treating amenorrhea;
5. Curcumin has the function of lipid-lowering, anti-inflammatory, choleretic, anti-tumor and anti-oxidation;
6. Curcumin contains antioxidants, which protect cells against damage caused by free radicals;
7. Curcumin has the effect on lowering blood pressure, treating diabetes and protecting the liver;
8. Curcumin has the function of treating women dysmenorrhea and amenorrhea.
1. As medicines raw materials for anti-inflammatory and regulating menstruation,
it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
2. As products of health products, it is widely used in the field of health care products;
3. As pigments, food additives of seasoning, it is mainly used in cosmetic industry.
Contact Person: Demi Fang