Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Astaxanthin||Source:||Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract|
|Astaxanthin Oil:||5%,10%(Dark Red Liquid)||Astaxanthin Water Soluble:||0.5%-1% Liquid(Dark Red Liquid),1% Powder(Dark Red Powder)|
|Appearance:||Dark Red Powder||Original:||China|
Astaxanthin,472-61-7,concentrated plant extract,Haematococcus pluvialis extract,antioxidant,plant extract
|Product Name||Natural Astaxanthin Powder||CAS No.||472-61-7|
|Molecular Formula||C40H52O4||Molecular Weight||596.85|
|Specification||1%-10% assay by HPLC||Appearance||Dark Red Powder|
Specification: Pure Natural Astaxanthin Powder
Haematococcus pluvialis shell-broken powder: 1%-3.5%(Dark Red Powder)
Haematococcus pluvialis non-shell-broken powder: 1%-4%(Dark Red Powder)
Astaxanthin oil: 5%,10%(Dark Red Liquid)
Astaxanthin water soluble: 0.5%-1% liquid(Dark Red Liquid),1% powder(Dark Red Powder)
What is Astaxanthin ?
Astaxanthin, a member of the carotenoid family, is an oxygenated red-orange pigment. Professor Basil Weedon was the first to map the structure of astaxanthin. Astaxanthin is found in microalgae, yeast, salmon, trout, shrimp, crustaceans, and other sources. However, Haematococcus pluvialis appears to be the best source of astaxanthin. Astaxanthin cannot be synthesized by human and it must be provided in the diet. Astaxanthin has been proven to be one of the most powerful anti-oxidants yet discovered. University study shows Astaxanthin to be up to 550 effective than Vitamin E and 4 times than lutein in various antioxidant capacities.It freely crosses the blood-brain and blood-retina barriers to provide powerful support for eye and nervous system health. Moreover, increasing evidence suggests that Astaxanthin has extremely useful characteristics in scavenging of active oxygen, immune stimulation, cancer prevention and so on. Preclinical studies demonstrate that astaxanthin is safe and no known side effects.
Certificate of analysis:
|Appearance||Dark Red Powder|
|Loss on Drying||≤5%|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g|
|Storage||Store in cool & dry place; Keep away from strong light and high heat.|
|Shelf life||36 months when properly stored|
Enterprise standard. Drums or cartons, 25kgs/drum(carton), 2.5kg/bag, double vacuum plastic packing
(vacuum sealed foil bags) inside.
Astaxanthin is used for treating Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, “brain attack” (stroke), high cholesterol, and an eye condition called agerelated macular degeneration (AMD). It is also used for preventing cancer.Astaxanthin is applied directly to
the skin for protection against sunburn.
1. Used in food and health care products as additive.
2. It is also can be used as animal feed additive to impart coloration, including farm-raised salmon and egg yolks.
3. Due to the functions of prevent cancer, resist cancer,and anti-oxidant, astaxanthin is widely used in pharmaceutical field.
4. Used in cosmetics because of its property of Antioxidant and UV protection.
1. Applied in food field, it is mainly used as food additives for pigment and health care.
2. Applied in animal feeds field, it is used as an new animal feed additive to impart coloration, including farm-raised salmon and egg yolks.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used to prevent cancer and anti-oxidant.
4. Applied in cosmetic field, it is mainly used to Antioxidant and UV protection.